Pretty Little Liars returns in a few weeks’ time with the pilot episode of its edgy spin-off Ravenswood, both to come October 22nd. But while we wait eagerly, here’s some questions that the first half of Season 4 has left us with…
- So, Ali is alive then?
- If she is, HOW?
- If she isn’t, who killed her?
- Was Ali the second redcoat?
- Where did CeCe disappear to?
- And speaking of disappearing, will we see Jason again soon?
- Are Melissa and Wren hooking up again?
- Or are they both secretly evil?
- Why is Wren creeping us out lately?
- And speaking of evil, why is Ezra a baddie?
- So, he’s ‘A’ then?
- Is there only one ‘A’?
- Did he ever love Aria?
- Is Aria gonna dump Jake?
- Will Ezria make things work? We know Marlene ships them like crazy.
- And speaking of ships, Caleb isn’t really leaving, right?
- And Paige and Emily don’t really have to break up, right?
- And Spoby are gonna get married and have little Spoby babies, RIGHT?
- But seriously? Is Ezra really ‘A’? FOREVER IN DENIAL.
- And did he kill Ian and Wilden and all that? So many murders left unresolved in this town.
- Moving on… What’s going on with Mona?
- Can we trust her?
- Can we PLEASE know what’s going on with Shana soon? A little background info would be nice here and there.
- Like, what’s her deal with Ravenswood?
- And is Jenna okay?
- Who tried to drown her? CeCe?
- Why was she scared of CeCe anyway?
- AND WILL WE GET MORE QUESTIONS THAN ANSWERS IN 4B?
Most probably. So, the Halloween episode of PLL will take place in Ravenswood. Yes. We see you, Ezra. Looking mysterious and… well, hot.
And the season premiere of Ravenswood will take place immediately afterwards.
The song featured in this promo was by The Civil Wars, and is called ‘The One That Got Away’. Listen to it here.